In Recital! Throughout the Year (with Performance Strategies) Volume One, Book 1
Piano - Early Elementary
Composed by Various. Edited by Helen Marlais. Performance. The FJH Pianist's Curriculum! Their wide-ranging styles include original solos and duets, arrangements of famous classical themes, and pieces for Halloween, Christmas, and the Fourth of July-all carefully leveled to assure attainable goals. Repertoire. Book. Published by The FJH Music Company Inc (FJ.FF1459).
Item Number: FJ.FF1459
Focus on fabulous repertoire to motivate your students! This first book in a new series introduces early elementary students to recital performance, with engaging pieces by Melody Bober, Timothy Brown, Christopher Goldston, Elizabeth W. Greenleaf, Mary Leaf, Edwin McLean, and Kevin Olson.Their wide-ranging styles include original solos and duets, arrangements of famous classical themes, and pieces for Halloween, Christmas, and the Fourth of July-all carefully leveled to assure attainable goals. A companion CD of outstanding performances as well as strategies make each volume of In Recital Throughout the Year a multimedia experience, all at an unbeatably low price!
- Distant Bells (Elizabeth Greenleaf)
- Five O'Clock Rock (Christopher Goldston)
- The Two-Headed Monster (Kevin Olson)
- Theme from The Moldau (Smetana, arr. Timothy Brown)
- Ode to Joy, Theme from Symphony No. 9 (Beethoven, arr. Edwin McLean)
- Morning from Peer Gynt Suite No. 1 Op. 46 (Grieg, arr. Edwin McLean)
- Hear the Wind Blowing! (Mary Leaf)
- Away in a Manger (arr. Melody Bober)
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again (arr. Kevin Olson).