There are currently no items in your cart.
In-Between Anglo composed by Mick Bramich. For Concertina. Saddle-stitched, Methods. Folk. Beginning. Book. 40 pages. Published by Dave Mallinson Publications (MB.AX104).
ISBN 9780953783717. Folk. 8.252 x 11.75 inches.
Mick Bramich has taught Anglo concertina method for many years, from beginners to players who wish to stretch their skills by trying their hand at the Irish style. His third tutor book is for those who are no longer struggling with the basics but want some helpful tips on improving their technique. In-Between Anglo takes you into playing across the rows to improve the flow of your music and a range of scales and time signatures which are demanding yet rewarding. Every tune is accompanied by his proven tablature to help those who don't read music.
- Because He Was a Bonny Lad
- Breton Air
- Castletown Connors
- Charming Lovely Nancy
- Cuckoo's Nest
- Derwentwater's Farewell
- Double Lead Through
- Ductia - Danse Royale
- Dusty Miller
- Dusty Miller, The
- Fine Companion, The
- Flight, The
- Flitch of Bacon, The
- French Mazurka
- Half Hannikin
- Hunt the Squirrel
- Ivy Leaf, The
- Jacky Tar
- John, Come Kiss Me Now
- Kemp's Jig
- Lads of Alnwick
- Maiden's Blush, The
- Morpeth Rant
- Old Man Dillon
- On The Road To Barnagh
- Peacock Followed the Hen
- Queen's Jig, The
- Salmon Tails
- Sellenger's Round
- Sonny O Brogain's Mazurka
- Speed The Plough
- Swaggering Boney
- Teelin Highlander
- Tenpenny Bit
- Trip To Dublin
- Trip To The Cottage
- Young Collins
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Folk Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook