There are currently no items in your cart.
Improvising with Mini-Arpeggios composed by Paul Musso. For guitar. Standard Notation and Tab. Methods/Improvisation. Advanced. Book and CD. 60 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.30451BCD).
ISBN 0-7866-8548-4. Methods/Improvisation. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This book and accompanying audio offer a unique, simplified approach to using arpeggios when improvising. The material is for guitarists of all levels looking to improve their technique and improvisation skills. This method makes it possible to seamlessly incorporate arpeggios into jazz improvisation. Included are over thirty arpeggio-based licks spanning major, minor, dominant, blues and ii-V-I categories. The book also presents straightforward methods for using arpeggios creatively. Most guitarists view arpeggios and scales as separate entities - this book solves this problem by illustrating the relationship between eight simple arpeggio fingerings and scales/modes. Several etudes are also included. These simple mini-arpeggios will provide the reader with an entire world of musical possibilities.
Improvising with Mini-Arpeggios
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Improvising with Mini-Arpeggios
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music