There are currently no items in your cart.
Ili-ili Tulog Anay arranged by Jude B. Roldan. For Choral (3 Part Treble). Henry Leck Creating Artistry. 8 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.123660).
This tender lullaby from the Panay Island in the Philippines is traditionally sung by a sister or other female relative to help the child fall asleep while the mother is at work. The gentle melody is well-supported by the vocal and piano underlay and it may be sung a cappella as well. In the Visayan language, with English translation and pronunciation guide.
Ili-ili Tulog Anay
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Ili-ili Tulog Anay
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: 3-Part Music
Series: Joy of Singing 2014