There are currently no items in your cart.
Il Scolaro (1645), Volume 2 - Score composed by Zanetti. For Various instrument (SSAB). Recorder Quartets. Early Dance Music. Score. Published by London Pro Musica (MM.LPMDM06).
The music found in Zanettis collection of 1645, published here in its entirety, represents a rare and valuable record of popular Italian dance music from the late 16th- to the mid-17th century. Although many earlier versions of these pieces for solo instruments survive (especially for lute and guitar), complete four-part versions are very rare. Zanettis collection is to the Italian repertoire what Praetoriuss famous Terpsichore. . . (1612) is to the French court repertoire, albeit Zanettis is less extensive. CONTENTS 46. SALTARELLO DELLA FRASCADA 47: SALTARELLO DETTO IL BATTISTINO 48. SALTARELLO DETTO IL FIOR DI LINO 49. SALTARELLO 50. VOLTADA per la chiave alta 51. SALTARELLO DETTO LERQUELLINO 52. GAGLIARDA DETTA LA LISFELTINA DI SANTINO [GARSI] 53. SALTARELLO DELLA BATTAGLIA 54. BASSA GIOIOSA 55. IL MATACINO 56. IL SPAGNOLETTO 57. IL CESERINO 58. IL BALLO DELLA TORCHIA 59. IL TORTAGLIONE 60. IL BALLO DE COLLA 61. IL BAGARAN 62. IL CANARIO 63. BASSO IMPERIALE 64. BASSO DELLE NIMFE 65. PAVANIGLIA 66. INTRATA, E BALLETTO DEL MARCHESE DI CARAVAZZO con la sua gagliarda 67. [IL SUO] BALLETTO 68. LA SUA GAGLIARDA 69. GALLARIA DAMOR 70. CACCIA AMOROSA 71. SPERANZA DAMORE 72. ARIA DEL GRAN DUCA 73. LA BELLA PEDRINA 74. LA MANTOVANA 75. ALEMANA 76. ALEMANA 77. ALEMANA 78. ALEMANA 79. CORRENTE a 3 soprani, e basso 80. CORRENTE 81. CORRENTE 82.CORRENTE 83.CORRENTE 84. CORRENTE 85. CORRENTE 86.CORRENTE 87.CORRENTE 88. TODESCHA.
About Early Dance Music
This series includes the best of ensemble Renaissance dance music, all of the monophonic medieval dance music, and a few 17th century collections. The first 3 volumes are complete editions of the two main sources for 16th century Italian dance music. Later volumes cover forms such as Hoftanz, and many other dances up to six instruments from the Hessen books of 1555.
- 46. Saltarello Della Frascada
- 47: Saltarello Detto Il Battistino
- 48. Saltarello Detto Il Fior Di Lino
- 49. Saltarello
- 50. Voltada Per La Chiave Alta
- 51. Saltarello Detto Lerquellino
- 52. Gagliarda Detta La Lisfeltina Di Santino [Garsi]
- 53. Saltarello Della Battaglia
- 54. Bassa Gioiosa
- 55. Il Matacino
- 56. Il Spagnoletto
- 57. Il Ceserino
- 58. Il Ballo Della Torchia
- 59. Il Tortaglione
- 60. Il Ballo De Colla
- 61. Il Bagaran
- 62. Il Canario
- 63. Basso Imperiale
- 64. Basso Delle Nimfe
- 65. Pavaniglia
- 66. Intrata, E Balletto Del Marchese Di Caravazzo Con La Sua Gagliarda
- 67. [Il Suo] Balletto
- 68. La Sua Gagliarda
- 69. Gallaria Damor
- 70. Caccia Amorosa
- 71. Speranza Damore
- 72. Aria Del Gran Duca
- 73. La Bella Pedrina
- 74. La Mantovana
- 75. Alemana
- 76. Alemana
- 77. Alemana
- 78. Alemana
- 79. Corrente A 3 Soprani, E Basso
- 80. Corrente
- 81. Corrente
- 84. Corrente
- 85. Corrente
- 88. Todescha
Il Scolaro (1645), Volume 2 - Score
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Il Scolaro (1645), Volume 2 - Score
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Recorder Sheet Music
Series: Early Dance Music