iKlip(TM) Mini. (Microphone Stand Adapter for iPhone and iPod touch). Software. General Merchandise. Hal Leonard #BOXIKLIPIP01. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.631773).
iKlip™ Mini is a multi-angle, lightweight microphone stand adapter for the iPhone and iPod touch. The new iKlip Mini makes it easy for you to use your iPhone and iPod touch in any setting on stage or in the studio. With its multi-angle adjustable design, you can now securely position your device for optimal viewing and accessibility while all controls, buttons and connection ports remain free from obstruction. Guitar and bass players can now use their iPhone on stage with AmpliTube iRig as their amp and effects unit with controls accessible right on the mic stand – thanks also to iKlip Mini detachable iRig support. Vocalists can use their iPhone on stage with VocaLive and iRIg Mic for professional vocal effects just a touch away. Got a DJ, sequencer or instrument app? iKlip puts your iPhone or iPod right where you need it since it can also be mounted on tabletop stands making it the perfect DJ or virtual instrument performance companion. Everything you use on stage with your iPhone or iPod is now within your reach!
• Sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction with sure-grip touch points – securely holds your iPad and iPad 2 without scratching or marring it
• Compatible with all iPhone and iPod touch models
• Universal stand clip securely attaches to virtually any microphone stand
• Multi-angle adjustment allows precise positioning for optimal stage or studio viewing
• Fast installation – iKlip Mini installs on your mic stand in seconds with twist of a knob
• All controls, buttons and connectors are accessible when your device is mounted in the iKlip Mini
• Includes detachable iRig support
• Multi-mount design provides both horizontal and vertical orientation of your device
• Can be mounted on the vertical part of a mic stand, or on a horizontal boom for flexible positioning
• Designed and manufactured in Italy.