There are currently no items in your cart.
I've Got You Under My Skin by Frank Sinatra With The Count Basie Orchestra. Edited by Myles Collins. Arranged by Quincy Jones. For big band with vocal. Swing. Medium. Full score and set of parts. Published by Lush Life (JL.LL-2014).
Under My Skin is classic Frank Sinatra. This chart is a transcription of Sinatra with the Count Basie Band, taken from Sinatra at the Sands, and is a must for all male vocalists. Everything has been included, from the rumbling Baritone sax line, the big Trombone build after the first vocal chorus ("Run for cover, run and hide!"), the wailing Trombone solo and even the little Piano fills and tinkles. We have re-scored the Saxes to a regular AATTB section and have removed the Clarinet & Bass Clarinet doubles from the original, as we recognize that not all bands have a Bass Clarinet to hand. All dynamics are clearly written, and the vocal part replicates Sinatra's performance. The brass ranges are moderate other than the Trombone solo which is up to high Db, though your player can always improvise on the chords provided. A fine addition to any library. Key of D flat.Swing @ 130b.p.m.Ranges:Trumpets 1-4: C6, Ab5, F5, Eb5 Trombones 1-4: Db5, G4, Eb4, C4 Vocals: Male Vocal Ab2 - F4 (12 steps).
I've Got You Under My Skin
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
I've Got You Under My Skin
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music
Ensemble: Big Band Music
Genre: Swing Sheet Music