I Can Read Music - Book 3
Piano/Keyboard - Early Intermediate Reading
Early Intermediate Reading. Faber Piano AdventuresÂ®. Instruction. 40 pages. Faber Piano Adventures #FF1227. Published by Faber Piano Adventures (HL.420233).
Item Number: HL.420233
ISBN 1616772271. 9x12 inches.
Following the motivational format of books 1 and 2, the third book in this series also features StoryRhymes and Sightreading Bonanzas, to create an effective reading “booster.”.
About Basic Piano Adventures
Piano Adventures has set a new standard for a new century of piano teaching. It is fast becoming the method of choice at leading university pedagogy programs and major teaching studios around the world. But more importantly, Piano Adventures is bringing smiles to the faces of thousands of piano students. It can do the same for your students.
- Lesson 1: Review of Books 1 and 2 (Seven Guides Notes, Intervals, Sharp, Flat, Natural)
- Lesson 2: Upper and Lower Neighbor Notes (More about 2nds)
- Lesson 3: Grand Staff Tour with 3rds (Triads: Thinking with 3rds)
- Lesson 4: Passing Tones
- Lesson 5: 4ths and 5ths on the Grand Staff
- Lesson 6: The 6th (A Shortcut to Writing 6ths)
- Lesson 7: The Octave (8ve)
- Lesson 8: The 7th (Seventh)
- Lesson 9: Upper Ledger Lines
- Lesson 10: Lower Ledger Lines
- Lesson 11: Inner Ledger Lines
- Lesson 12: Final Review