Hymns with Style
Solo piano - SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
10 Hymn Arrangements for the Intermediate Pianist. Arranged by Jerry Ray. Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. Hymns. Songbook. With introductory text and standard notation (does not include words to the songs). 32 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.6049).
Item Number: AP.6049
ISBN 0739014021. 9x12 inches.
Ten beautifully arranged versions of some of the most cherished and revered church music of all time, arranged for intermediate piano by Jerry Ray.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 5-6.
About SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
4-note chords in both hands with large stretches and leaps. Irregular and complicated rhythms.
- Abide with Me Composed by W.H. Monk
- Amazing Grace Composed by Traditional American Melody
- Crown Him with Many Crowns Composed by George Job Elvey
- Fairest Lord Jesus
- Holy, Holy, Holy Composed by John Bacchus Dykes
- It Is Well With My Soul Composed by Philip P. Bliss
- The Old Rugged Cross Composed by George Bennard
- O Stor Gud (sometimes called How Great Thou Art) Composed by Swedish Folk Melody
- Savior, Like a Shepherd Lead Us Composed by William B. Bradbury
- He Leadeth Me Composed by William B. Bradbury