Hymns of Love and Praise
Handbells (3-5 octaves) - Level 2
Distinctive Settings for Handbells or Handchimes (3, 4 or 5 octaves). Composed by Douglas E. Wagner. Handbell collection. Reproducible collection. Lorenz Publishing Company #20/1517L. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.20-1517L).
Item Number: LO.20-1517L
Level 2 - Drawing from the collective talents of seven gifted writers, this collection includes eight creative settings of a few of the church's most enduring hymn tunes. The titles focus on the central themes of our love for the Lord and the daily praise and thanks that we offer for the constant stream of blessings that He sends us. The music is easy to prepare, and the reproducible format makes for an unbelievable bargain. Each arrangement is designed for performance on handbells or handchimes, with no shakes or stopped techniques included in any of the selections.
- Holy, Holy, Holy Composed by Douglas E. Wagner
- Glorious Things of Thee Are Spoken Composed by Dan R. Edwards
- Stand Up And Bless The Lord Composed by Bill Ingram
- O Worship the King Composed by Linda R. Lamb
- Be Thou My Vision Composed by Sandra Eithun
- Jerusalem, The Golden Composed by Bill Ingram
- Let The Heavens Ring Composed by Kevin Stewart
- O Father, by Whose Name Composed by William Ringham
Customers Who Bought Hymns of Love and Praise Also Bought: