Hymns for Worship and Celebration
Handbells (3-5 octaves) - Level 2
Creative Reproducible Settings for the Church Year. Composed by Douglas E. Wagner. Handbell collection. Advent, Christmas, Eastertide, General, Holy Week, Lent, Palm Sunday, Sacred. Collection. Lorenz Publishing Company #20/1536L. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.20-1536L).
Item Number: LO.20-1536L
Level 2 - Comprised of all hymn-based titles, this attractive and versatile collection provides all of the musical offerings that an ensemble would require for a complete church year's ministry. Included are settings appropriate for use during Advent, Christmas, Lent, Palm Sunday, Holy Week, and Easter. Additionally, two contrasting general-use works are provided. This is easy music, scored by seven of our most popular writers, and well within the grasp of any Level 2 (or higher) ensemble.
- Fanfare on "Easter Hymn" Composed by Douglas E. Wagner
- Rejoice, Rejoice, Emmanuel! Composed by Bill Ingram
- Our King and Blessed One Composed by Michael E. Akers
- Festival Day Composed by Dale Wood
- I Am A Poor Wayfaring Stranger Composed by Lloyd Larson
- Christmas Bell Tidings Composed by Michael Ryan
- Give Me Jesus Composed by Sondra K. Tucker
- Prelude on "Passion Chorale" Composed by Douglas E. Wagner
Customers Who Bought Hymns for Worship and Celebration Also Bought: