There are currently no items in your cart.
How To Play the Folk Guitar (2 CD Set) for guitar. Instrumental Solo Part and 2 CDs. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD3610).
This thorough introduction to the magic of the folk guitar will help you develop basic and more advanced techniques: strums, arpeggios, calypso strums, finger picks, duet playing, upper forms of the common chords, and more, along with a wonderful selection of great folk classics.
Includes a high-quality printed solo part and two narrated compact discs featuring every exercise and composition in the method book.
- Strums 1/1A: Go Tell Aunt Rhody; I Ride an Old Paint
- Strums 2/2A: Go Tell Aunt Rhody; I Ride an Old Paint
- Strums 3/3A/3B/3C/4: Skip to My Lou; Clementine
- Strums 5/5A/5B/5C/5D: Comin' Round the Mountain
- Strums 6A/6B/6C/6D/6E: Blow the Man Down
- Strum 5C: Bile Them Cabbage Down
- Strum 7A/7B: This Train
- Hammering On: Cindy
- Arpeggio Strums: Little Brown Jug
- Strum 9A/10C/10D: Down in the Valley
- Strum 9B/10A/10B: Colorado Trail
- More Strums on a C Chord: I Know Where I'm Goin'
- Strum 14C: Greensleeves
- The Capo
- Strum 15A/15B: Drill Ye Tarriers, Drill!
- Strum 15C/16A/16B/16C/16D: Pop Goes the Weasel; Down in the Willow Garden
- Strum 17A/17B/17C/17D/18: The Crawdad Song
- Calypso Strums: The Sloop 'John B'
- Strum 21A/21B/22: Everybody Loves a Saturday Night
- Strums 23A/23B/23C: Pay Me My Money Down
- The Flat Pick: Michael Row the Boat Ashore; I'm on My Way
- Strum 24B: Streets of Laredo
- Strum 25: Careless Love
- Strum 26, 'Ragtime': Railroad Bill
- Strum 26A, 'The Locomotive': The Saints
- Banjo Style: Little Maggie
- Strum 10A: John Hardy
- The Blues/Strum 28: The Midnight Special
- Strum 29: Motherless Children
- The Travis Style/Strum 30A: Red River Valley
- Strum 31A: Goin' Down this Road Feelin' Bad
- Old Kimball
- Finger Picks: Don't Let Your Deal Go Down
- Strum 34A/34B/34C/34D/34E: Ella Speed
- Strum 35A/35B/35C/35D/35E: John Henry
- Melody Playing: Railroad Bill
- Strum 16D: Red Apple Juice
- Talking Migrant
- White Men at Eagle Pass
- Duet Playing: Down by the Riverside
- Bowling Green
- Upper Forms of the Common Chords
How To Play the Folk Guitar (2 CD Set)
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
How To Play the Folk Guitar (2 CD Set)
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Genre: Folk Sheet Music
Series: Music Minus One