There are currently no items in your cart.
How to Play the Five-String Banjo - The Dick Weissman Method, Vol. I
How to Play the Five-String Banjo - The Dick Weissman Method, Vol. I for banjo. Instrumental Solo Part and CD. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD4402).
Designed for newcomers to the banjo, this is the first volume of Dick Weissman and Dan Fox's simple method to mastery of this, the only indigenous American musical instrument.
Includes a fully illustrated method book and compact disc featuring every exercise and composition featured.
- Tuning the Banjo; Reading Music for the Five-string Banjo
- Skip to My Lou
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody
- Polly Wolly Doodle
- Introducing the Basic Strum
- Hush Little Baby
- Buffalo Gals
- Whoa Mule
- Introducing the C Chord
- Red River Valley Performed by Traditional (American Cowboy Song)
- Oh Susanna Performed by Stephen Foster
- Hammering On
- London Bridge
- Crawdad Song
- Hammering on the G Chord; Advanced Hammering On
- Sourwood Mountain
- Jesse James
- 3/4 Time Performed by Dick Weissman
- Down in the Valley
- On Top of Old Smoky
- The C Tuning
- Merrily We Roll Along
- More on the C Tuning
- Wabash Cannonball
- Pulling Off
- Careless Love
- Worried Man Blues
- The Capo and How to Use It; Buying a Banjo, Selecting a Teacher, Etc.
Customers Who Bought How to Play the Five-String Banjo - The Dick Weissman Method, Vol. I Also Bought: