There are currently no items in your cart.
How Majestic composed by Geoffrey R. Lorenz. For organ: 2-staff. Sacred. Moderately easy. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.KK425).
From popular contemporary Christian songs (HOW MAJESTIC IS YOUR NAME and MY TRIBUTE) to golden oldies (TRUSTING JESUS and OPEN MY EYES, THAT I MAYSEE), this wonderful new collection will have strong appeal to those who appreciate gospel music. The ten artistic, yet easy, selections (plus three brief "gap fillers") are ideal for preludes or offertories. This fine collection is one which you - and your congregation - will enjoy for years. The music is written on two staves, with the pedal part in the bass clef. Registrations are provided for pipe, electronic, and Hammond organs. Highly recommended.
- Way Of The Cross Leads Home c 1985 LPC
- Interlude On Way Of The Cross c 1985 LPC
- At The Cross c 1988 LPC
- My Tribute c '71 Lexicon/arrg. c 1986 Lexicon
- Trusting Jesus c 1986 LPC
- I Have Decided To Follow Jesus c1985 LPC
- Wonderful Peace c 1986 LPC
- No Not One c 1986 LPC
- How Majestic Is Your Name '81, '89 Meadowgreen
- Open My Eyes That I May See c 1986 LPC
- Interlude On We Believe In One True God c '86 LPC
- Reflection On Gordon c 1985 LPC
- Fourfold Amen c 1985 LPC
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Organ Solo Sheet Music