There are currently no items in your cart.
Hot Metal composed by Ben Daniels. Percussion Ensemble. For Marimba Quartet (marimba 1 (4-octave or 4.5-octave if available), marimba 2 (4.3-octave or 4.5-octave if available), marimba 3 (4.5-octave), marimba 4 (5-octave)). Percussion Music. Medium difficult. Score and parts. Duration 13:30. Published by C. Alan Publications (CN.16090).
Hot Metal is a musical homage to the racing community and the composer's father, who has been both a driver and a team owner. The piece is based around different moments that occur throughout a race and the thoughts that run through the driver's head as these moments occur.
Hot Metal is my musical homage to the racing community and my father, who has been both a driver and a team owner. The piece is based around different moments that occur throughout a race and the thoughts that run through the driver's head as these moments occur. I. Green We begin with the start of the race, which is signaled by a green flag. II. Drafting The second movement depicts the close interlay that occurs between the cars as they speed by one another. III. Caution This is the slowest movement of the piece and represents laps that are taken after a crash, which are also at a much slower pace. It is here that the driver begins to reflect on the events of the race and becomes anxious to start again. IV. Nerves This leads to the final movement, which depicts both the intensity of the race as well as the driver's anxiety about what may happen in the race's final moments. - Ben Daniels.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensemble: Percussion Ensemble Music