Hot Licks For Bluegrass Fiddle
Edited by Stacy Phillips. Music Sales America. Bluegrass and Instructional. Instructional book and examples CD. With standard notation, chord names, instructional text, violin notation guide, introductory text and black & white photos. 128 pages. Music Sales #OK64378. Published by Music Sales (HL.14015429).
Item Number: HL.14015429
ISBN 0825602890. 9x12 inches.
Over 450 authentic bluegrass licks and how to apply them to create your own solos, fills, and backup. Special sections on riffs using double stops, riffs using upper positions, and different ways of playing Orange Blossom Special.
- Music Theory For Hot Licks
- Music Notation
- Some Thoughts On Bluegrass Fiddle Technique
- Scale Snippets, Arpeggios, And The Blues
- Double Stops
- Connecting Licks
- Kickoffs, Tags, And End-of-Line Fills
- Licks Employing Upper Positions
- Orange Blossom Special