There are currently no items in your cart.
Heifetz Collection by Jascha Heifetz. Edited by Eric Wen. For violin solo and piano accompaniment. The Heifetz Collection. Classical. Difficulty: difficult. Collection and set of performance parts. Bowings, fingerings, introductory text and discography. 128 pages. Published by Carl Fischer (CF.ATF116).
ISBN 9780825810138. With bowings, fingerings, introductory text and discography. Classical. 9x12 inches.
A collection of twenty-four classic Heifetz transcriptions coupled with two violin concerto cadenzas that are part of the legacy and legend of the "father of modern virtuoso violin playing."This edition contains seprate piano and violin parts, that are expertly edited and printed to provide many years of use and pleasure.
- Alt-Wien Composed by Leopold Godowsky
- Aqo pe de foueira (Preludio XV) Composed by Flausine Rodrigues Do Vale
- Beau Soir Composed by Claude Debussy
- The Bumble Bee (Flight of) from 'The Legend of Tsar Saltan'Daises Composed by Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky Korsakov
- Daises Composed by Rachmaninov
- Dance (No. 4) Composed by Krein
- Deep River
- Estrellita (My Little Star), Mexican Serenade Composed by Manuel Ponce
- Golliwog's Cakewalk Composed by Claude Debussy
- Hora Staccato Composed by Grigoras Dinicu
- Huella Composed by Julian Aguirre
- Jeanie With The Light Brown Hair Composed by Stephen Foster
- L'apres-midi d'un faune (Extrait du Prelude) Composed by Claude Debussy
- March from 'Love for Three Oranges' Composed by Sergei Prokofiev
- Masks from 'Romeo and Juliet' Composed by Sergei Prokofiev
- MEditerranean Composed by Arnold Bax
- Mouvement perpetuels Composed by Francis Poulenc
- Oriental Sketch Composed by Rachmaninov
- Rondo in E-flat major Composed by Johann Nepomuk Hummel
- Sea Murmurs Composed by Mario Castelnuovo
- Tango Composed by Mario Castelnuovo
- Valse bluette (Air de ballet) Composed by Ricardo Drigo
- Valses nobles et sentimentales Nos. 6 & 7 Composed by Maurice Ravel
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Classical Sheet Music
Series: Carl Fischer All-Time Favorites