There are currently no items in your cart.
Expressive Art (Choral)
Hats! (A Musical That Celebrates What's Underneath!). By John Higgins and John Jacobson. For Choral (PREV PAK). Expressive Art (Choral). 4 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.9971723).
ISBN 1458443345. 8.5x11 inches.
Grab your hat! It's time to party! Hats of all shapes and sizes take over the stage when a group of milliners help Hatless Hank find the perfect hat. Clever rhyming script and song writing explore all kinds of hats, their uses and the people who wear them. A surprise awaits the audience when Ima Milliner appears in her own remarkable, stupendous, contagious hat of all hats! Discover that it's not the hat that makes a person special, but what's underneath! From hilarious to heart-warming, this 20-minute musical, for young performers in Grades K-3, entertains and educates with five original songs and a script featuring over 30 speaking parts. The enhanced Teacher Edition with Singer CD-ROM includes piano/vocal arrangements with choreography, helpful production guide with staging and costume suggestions, teaching objectives linked to the National Standards for each song, PLUS reproducible singer parts on the enclosed CD-ROM. Available separately: Teacher/SGR CD-ROM, Preview CD, Preview Pak, Performance/Accompaniment CD, and a Classroom Kit with Teacher/Singer and Performance/Accompaniment CD for extra value! Duration: ca. 20 minutes. Suggested for grades K-3.
- Uncle Sam Is Who I Am
- The Perfect Hat For Me
- My Head, My Heart
- Let's Party
- Keep Your Head In The Game
$15.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '3102612']);
$19.95_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '3102624']);
$15.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '3103964']);
$19.95_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '3519404']);
$19.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '18431317']);
A Musical That Celebrates What's Underneath!
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
A Musical That Celebrates What's Underneath!
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Series: Expressive Art (Choral)