Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Concert Suite from
Orchestra - Grade 5
Featuring: Voldemort! / The Quidditch World Cup (The Irish) / Potter Waltz / Harry in Winter / Voldemort! / Hogwarts' Hymn / Hedwig's Theme. Composed by Patrick Doyle and John Williams. Arranged by Jerry Brubaker. Full Orchestra. Pop Concert Full Orchestra. Form: Medley. Movie. Conductor Score & Parts. 252 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.25051).
Item Number: AP.25051
Jerry Brubaker has captured all the excitement from the Patrick Doyle film score of the box office hit, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fireâ„¢.Â This medley-style arrangement not only includes John Williams' "Hedwig's Theme" from the first three films, but incorporates the brand new "Foreign Visitors Arrive," "Potter Waltz," "Harry in Winter," "The Quidditch World Cup (The Irish)," "Voldemort!/Hedwig's Theme" and "Hogwarts' Hymn." A medley that is sure to please your orchestra.
- Harry In Winter Composed by Patrick Doyle
- Hedwig's Theme Composed by John Williams
- Hogwarts' Hymn Composed by Patrick Doyle
- Potter Waltz Composed by Patrick Doyle
- The Quidditch World Cup (The Irish) Composed by Patrick Doyle
- Voldemort Composed by John Williams