There are currently no items in your cart.
Harmony High (A Musical for Young Voices). Composed by John Jacobson and Mac Huff. For Choral (PREV PAK). Expressive Art (Choral). Published by Hal Leonard (HL.9971573).
ISBN 1617807346. 6.75x10.5 inches.
Can't get enough of this “way out” school where everybody sings and everything's cool! It's the first day of school, and new students Michael, Michele and Junior are about to discover what the singing is all about. The principal is quite cheery and loves to vocalize!? Everyone's a winner in Jim the Gym teacher's gym, and those classical cooks of the cafeteria are always ready to dine. Even the students in detention are singing . . . the blues, and the whacky Science class is really rockin'! Upper elementary and middle school performers will rock to “Harmony High.” Clever original songs, zany antics and creative script writing combine for a truly spectacular moment on stage that will have everyone singing, including the audience! Teacher Edition includes piano/vocal arrangements, script, choreography and helpful production guide. The script with over 20 speaking parts is adaptable to groups of varying sizes, and teaching objectives linked to the National Standards are provided for each song. Singer book offers vocal lines and script parts, and the performance/accompaniment CD features the highest quality recordings. The expanded Performance Kit provides all you need in one convenient package for extra cost-saving value. Available separately: Teacher Edition, Singer 5-Pak, Preview CD (with vocals), Preview Pak (1 Singer book, 1 Preview CD), Performance/Accompaniment CD, Performance Kit/CD (Teacher, 20 Singer books, P/A CD). Duration: ca. 40 minutes. Suggested for grades 4-8.
- Cooks Of The Cafeteria
- Gotta Get To Class
- Gym Glass
- Harmony High
- Learn It With A Song
- Life Is A Beautiful Song
- The In-School Detention Blues
- The Lab Rat Rock
A Musical for Young Voices
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
A Musical for Young Voices
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensemble: Choir Music
Series: Expressive Art (Choral)