There are currently no items in your cart.
Hard Rock Guitar Tab (MyTunes Series). For Guitar. Authentic Guitar TAB; Guitar Mixed Folio; Guitar TAB. Guitar Recorded Version. Rock. Softcover. Guitar tablature. 112 pages. Hal Leonard #32051. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.701474).
ISBN 0739058142. With guitar tablature. Rock. 9x12 inches.
Get the real, full tab for 16 of the biggest rock hits of the decade. Titles: All or Nothing (Theory of a Dead Man) • Bad Girlfriend (Theory of a Dead Man) • The Clincher (Chevelle) • CrushCrushCrush (Paramore) • Far Away (Nickelback) • Gotta Be Somebody (Nickelback) • Hallelujah (Paramore) • Hate My Life (Theory of a Dead Man) • I Get It (Chevelle) • Misery Business (Paramore) • Photograph (Nickelback) • Rockstar (Nickelback) • Send the Pain Below (Chevelle) • So Happy (Theory of a Dead Man) • That's What You Get (Paramore) • Vitamin R (Chevelle).
About Hal Leonard Guitar Recorded Versions
Guitar Recorded Versions are note-for-note transcriptions of guitar music taken directly off recordings. This series, one of the most popular in print today, features some of the greatest guitar players and groups from blues, rock, and heavy metal. Guitar Recorded Versions are transcribed by the best transcribers in the business. Every book contains notes and tablature.
- Far Away
- Send the Pain below
- Vitamin R (Leading Us Along)
- Misery Business
- Bad Girlfriend
- Gotta Be Somebody
- I Get It
- So Happy
- That's What You Get
- HATE MY LIFE
- All Or Nothing
- The Clincher
Hard Rock Guitar Tab
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Hard Rock Guitar Tab
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Rock Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook