There are currently no items in your cart.
Hal Leonard Guitar Method
CD, Audio & More
Collection / Songbook
Hal Leonard Guitar Play-Along Series
Hal Leonard Guitar Method (Fender Special Edition G-DEC Guitar Play-Along Pack). For Guitar. Fender G-Dec Guitar Play-Along. Softcover with disk. 48 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.702325).
ISBN 1458401073. 9x12 inches.
This book/SD Card series lets you plug into your Fender G-DEC 3 and play your exercises from the Hal Leonard Guitar Method along with top-notch recordings – making guitar practice a rewarding and fun experience even for absolute beginners. The recordings can be accessed by simply inserting the card into the G-DEC 3 amp's card slot. In addition, custom G-DEC 3 tone presets are included so guitarists can easily enjoy playing the right guitar tones and effects for each song. Students and teachers who use G-DEC 3 amplifiers will find their lesson experience greatly enhanced by these convenient tools.
SD card details:
• Compatible with Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty and G-DEC 3 Fifteen amplifiers, or card reader on computer
• Full-fidelity demo and play-along audio tracks (.wav format)
• G-DEC 3 tone presets are included so guitarists can create the right tones and effects for each song in the book
• SD card has additional storage capability allowing guitarists to save additional presets, backing tracks, phrase samples, or lessons.
About Hal Leonard Guitar Play-Along Series
The Guitar Play-Along Series will help you play your favorite songs quickly and easily. Just follow the tab, listen to the CD to hear how the guitar should sound, and then play along using the seperate backing tracks. The melody and lyrics are also included in the book in case you want to sing, or to simply help you follow along.
$29.99 $23.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '19533857']);
$29.99 $23.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '19533619']);
$29.99 $23.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '19533615']);
$8.95_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '2881892']);
$9.95_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '2968570']);
$9.99 $7.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '2968568']);
$6.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '19476011']);
$29.99 $23.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '19533862']);
Hal Leonard Guitar Method
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Hal Leonard Guitar Method
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music