There are currently no items in your cart.
Gurre-Lieder composed by Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951). Edited by Ulrich Kramer. This edition: AS 1016-21; Cloth-cover. Complete Editions. Arnold Schoenberg - Complete Works Band 16, 1. Critical commentary. Text language: German. 560 pages. Published by Schott Music (SD.49018351).
ISBN 9790001144247. With Text language: German.
Arnold Schonberg is the central figure in the musical world of this century. His musical significance was already apparent during his life-time, but his posthumous influence has increased immensely. His work paved the way for ground-breaking changes in musical perception. This complete edition aspires to be equally indispensable for research as well as for performance. The edition is published in two series: series A in folio format contains all completed works, all piano scores prepared by the composer himself and all unfinished works suitable for performance; also fragments (large scores) which are better suited to be printed in such a format. Series B, in quarto format, contains early versions, sketches, ideas and fragments as well as genesis and a Critical Commentary.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
More by this Composer: Arnold Schoenberg Sheet Music
Genre: Serialism Sheet Music
Format: Critical Reports