There are currently no items in your cart.
Guitar World Presents Metallica guitar World Presents. Softcover. 258 pages. Published by Backbeat Books (HL.332909).
ISBN 0879309709. 5.87x8.87 inches.
More than any other publication, Guitar World magazine has followed Metallica's rise from underground phenomenon to mainstream metal giant. Guitar World Presents Metallica features every one of the facts and figures, interviews and stories about the band ever to have appeared in the magazine in one self-contained package. Presented in the chronological order in which they appeared in the magazine, the revealing interviews with band members James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett, Robert Trujillo, and Lars Ulrich – as well as former bassists Cliff Burton and Jason Newsted – tell the story of the boys from San Francisco who went on to become the metal men of the world.
This newly updated and expanded edition features an in-depth 20th anniversary look back at the group's 1986 epic, Master of Puppets; a revealing article about late bassist Cliff Burton's last 24 hours, including one of his final interviews; as well as a monumental guitar lesson with lead guitarist Kirk Hammett, who examines the techniques and theoretical approach that have made him a hard rock legend. It's all right here in Guitar World Presents Metallica – the myths, the memories, the triumphs, and the tragedies of America's foremost heavy metal team.
Guitar World Presents Metallica
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Guitar World Presents Metallica
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Electric Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook