There are currently no items in your cart.
Guitar Standards by Various. For Guitar. Guitar Collection. Jazz, Bebop and Latin Jazz. Difficulty: medium. Guitar tablature songbook. Guitar tablature, standard notation, chord names and guitar notation legend. 120 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.699143).
ISBN 0634000349. With guitar tablature, standard notation, chord names and guitar notation legend. Jazz, Bebop and Latin Jazz. 9x12 inches.
16 classic jazz guitar performances transcribed note for note with tablature: All of You (Kenny Burrell) * All the Things You Are (Hank Garland) * Easter Parade (Herb Ellis) * How Insensitive (Insensatez) (Pat Martino) * I Remember You (Tal Farlow) * I'll Remember April (Grant Green) * Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be?) (Django Reinhardt) * Misty (Barney Kessel) * Moonlight in Vermont (Johnny Smith) * Satin Doll (Joe Pass) * Seven Come Eleven (Charlie Christian) * Softly as in a Morning Sunrise (Jim Hall) * Song for My Father (George Benson) * Tangerine (Jimmy Raney) * The Way You Look Tonight (Wes Montgomery) * When Sunny Gets Blue (George Barnes). Includes a discography and a foreword from the editors.
- All Of You Performed by Kenny Burell;Composed by Cole Porter, D Major
- All The Things You Are Performed by Hank Garland;Composed by Jerome Kern, Oscar Hammerstein II, Ab Major
- Easter Parade Performed by Herb Ellis;Composed by Irving Berlin, Eb Major
- How Insensitive (Insensatez) Performed by Pat Martino;Composed by Vinicius De Morales, Antonio Carlos Jobim, D Minor
- I Remember You Performed by Tal Farlow;Composed by Johnny Mercer, Victor Schertzinger, G Major
- I'll Remember April Performed by Grant Green;Composed by Don Raye, Gene De Paul, Pat Johnson, G Major
- Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be?) Performed by Django Reinhardt;Composed by Jimmy Davis, Roger "ram" Ramirez, Jimmy Sherman, E Minor
- Misty Performed by Barney Kessel;Composed by Erroll Garner, Johnny Burke, F Major
- Moonlight in Vermont Performed by Johnny Smith;Composed by John Blackburn, Karl Suessdorf, C Major
- Satin Doll Performed by Joe Pass;Composed by Duke Ellington, Billy Strayhorn, C Major
- Seven Come Eleven Performed by Charlie Christian;Composed by Benny Goodman, Charlie Christian, Ab Major
- Softly As In A Morning Sunrise Performed by Jim Hall;Composed by Sigmund Romberg, Oscar Hammerstein II, C Minor
- Song For My Father Performed by George Benson;Composed by Horace Silver, F Minor
- Tangerine Performed by Jimmy Raney;Composed by Johnny Mercer, Victor Schertzinger, Bb Major
- The Way You Look Tonight Performed by Wes Montgomery;Composed by Dorothy Fields, Jerome Kern, F Major
- When Sunny Gets Blue Performed by George Barnes;Composed by Marvin Fisher, F Major
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook