There are currently no items in your cart.
Guitar Repertoire and Studies/Etudes 6 composed by RCM Examinations. For Guitar. This edition: 3rd. Strings. Guitar Series, Third Edition. Intermediate (Level 6). Book. Standard Guitar Notation. 72 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.GTR06).
ISBN 978-0-88797-870-8. With Standard Guitar Notation.
Guitar Series, Third Edition is an ideal resource for students and teachers seeking to explore the richness and breadth of music written for the guitar. Each of the nine Repertoire and Studies/Etudes books in the series has been organized to present pieces from all major styles periods appropriate for that level of technical development.Each Repertoire and Studies/Etudes book contains a balanced and representative selection of works from the Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic, and 20th-century style periods. The studies/etudes have been carefully selected to complement the repertoire and isolate specific technical and musical challenges. Featuring original arrangements, transcriptions, and compositions not found in other collections, these books serve not only as comprehensive core teaching materials, but also as ideal collections for recitals and festivals.
- Pavana con partidas el aire Espanol Performed by G. Sanz; Transc. M. Bracken
- Villano Performed by G. Sanz; Arr. J. Mills
- Pavane III Performed by L. Milan
- Lute Suite no. 4
- I: Prelude Performed by S.L. Weiss
- Courante Performed by S.L. Weiss
- Lute Suite, BWV 996
- V: Bourree Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Can She Excuse, Poulton 42 Performed by John Dowland; Arr. J. McFadden
- Walking in a Country Towne Performed by T. Robinson; Ed. K. Scheit
- Partita, BWV 1002
- V: Sarabande Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Minuet and Trio Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn; Arr. F. De Fossa
- Grand Sonata, op. 25
- IV: Minuet and Trio Performed by F. Sor
- Divertimento, op. 37, no. 5 Performed by M. Giuliani
- Grand Sonata, op. 22
- III: Minuet and Trio Performed by F. Sor
- Divertimento, op. 40, no. 12 Performed by M. Giuliani
- Waltz, op. 51, no. 8 Performed by N. Coste
- Nocturne, op. 4, no. 1 Performed by J.K. Mertz
- Waltz Performed by J. Ferrer
- Pavana Performed by F. Tarrega
- Adelita (Mazurca) Performed by F. Tarrega
- Majorette Performed by R. Benedict
- Interlude Performed by L. Mercier
- So Unusual Performed by C. Van Feggelen
- Peruvian Waltz Performed by C. Van Feggelen
- Lacrymosa (Tearful) Performed by P. Gallant
- Gelosia (Jealousy) Performed by C. Domeniconi
- Chicago Style Blues Performed by W. Beauvais
- Suite no.1
- Lento Performed by L. Balada
- Moderato, op. 35, no. 17 Performed by F. Sor
- Study, op. 6, no. 1 Performed by F. Sor
- Etude, op. 100, no. 12 Performed by M. Giuliani
- Caprice, op. 100, no. 13 Performed by M. Giuliani
- Sonatina no. 5: I
Guitar Repertoire and Studies/Etudes 6
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Guitar Repertoire and Studies/Etudes 6
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Classical Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook