Guitar Journals - Technique
Guitar (all) - Beginning-Intermediate
Composed by William Bay and Corey Christiansen. Wire bound, Technic. Guitar Journals. All Styles. Book. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.20904).
Item Number: MB.20904
ISBN 9780786607860. 9 x 11.25 inches.
Mel Bay's latest series, Guitar Journals, is the ultimate reference guide of studies and solos in several different genres. This superb volume on technique covers warm-ups, picking studies, string skipping, tremolo, triplets, cross-picking, intervals, linear studies, hammer-ons and pull-offs, and pick control. All exercises have tunes matched to their particular study and are perfect for the student to professional musician's everyday use. A must-have for any guitarist's library! Hard cover, covered spiral binding and premium stock paper make this a volume so beautifully printed and bound and containing so much valuable information that you will treasure it for years to come!
* Ultimate guide on technique and perfect reference manual for everyday use
* Covers warm-ups, picking studies, string skipping, tremolo, triplets, cross-picking, intervals, linear studies, hammer-ons and pull-offs, and pick control
* All exercises have solos matched to their particular study
* Ideal for the student to professional musician
* Beautiful hard cover with covered spiral binding and premium paper.
- Arpeggio Studies
- Cross Picking
- Interval Studies
- Jazz Studies
- Linear Studies
- Note Groupings - Triplets
- Note Groupings - Twos
- Picking Etudes
- Picking Studies
- Stretching Exercises
- String-Skipping Exercises
- Tremolo Studies
- Tremolo Study
Customers Who Bought Guitar Journals - Technique Also Bought: