Guitar Journals - Chords
Guitar (all) - Beginning-Intermediate
Composed by William Bay. Wire bound, Chord Book. Guitar Journals. All Styles. Book. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.20905).
Item Number: MB.20905
ISBN 9780786607228. 9.5 x 11.25 inches.
A valuable book for any guitarist. Part one presents a dictionary of essential chord forms shown by inversion. Part two features a very thorough analysis of chord melody and quartal harmony voicings in each key. Playing through part II will train your hear to improvise chordal melodies. Ideal for daily practice.
* Ultimate guide of chord studies and perfect reference manual for everyday use.
* A comprehensive presentation of modern chord forms with analysis on how to use them effectively in contemporary music.
* Presents chord types shown in various inversions.
* Enable the guitarist to find appropriate yet innovative voicings for any chord in any position on the fingerboard.
* Studies chord progressions in each key and enhances the guitaristÕs ability to hear chord melody voicings in any key.
* Improves the studentÕs rhythm and melody chord voicings.
* Beautiful hard cover with spiral binding.
- Arpeggio Studies
- Cross Picking
- Interval Studies
- Jazz Studies
- Linear Studies
- Note Groupings - Triplets
- Note Groupings - Twos
- Picking Etudes
- Picking Studies
- Stretching Exercises
- String-Skipping Exercises
- Tremolo Studies
- Tremolo Study