There are currently no items in your cart.
Guitar Expressions: Teacher Edition, Volume II (Units 19-36). For guitar. Guitar Method or Supplement; Method/Instruction. Guitar Expressions Music Curriculum. Instructional, Method and Play Along. Instructional book, accompaniment CD and CD-ROM (Windows and Mac). 324 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.EMCG1001B).
ISBN 0757922996. Instructional, Method and Play Along. 9x12 inches.
Unique Elements 36 units 108 complete lesson plans Combining literacy based learning with creative rote and aural learning Two CDs containing complete instruction, demonstration, play-along, and additional listening tracks DVD contains technique demonstrations and additional footage of well-known guitarists in a variety of styles and genres MP3s available for free download for at home practice Spiral bound student books Quarterly assessments are provided Student worksheets Student progress record Additional worksheets, handouts, and manuscript paper provided from printable PDF files Web site support Downloadable interactive Guitar Vision! technology: Animated fretboard displays guide students through each song at there own pace Students use their computers to view, loop, slow down, and practice Links to hundreds of other songs.
About Guitar Expressions Music Curriculum
Guitar Expressions is the only complete class guitar curriculum designed tomeet the needs of the contemporary class guitar instructor - the first class guitar method to incorporate fully all the needs of a well-rounded music curriculum. Guitar Expressions incorporates multiple learning styles - combing music literacy-based learning with creative rote and aural learning. These two approaches build on and reinforce each other, allowing students and teachers to nurture indivdual strengths. Students simulateously use melodic and harmonic approaches to the guitar while learning to read music, understand music theory improvise, and perform song accompaniments. Throughout the book, students perform solos, duets, and ensembles using a progressive approach in which songs are introduced and then built upon in succeeding units.
Guitar Expressions: Teacher Edition, Volume II
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Guitar Expressions: Teacher Edition, Volume II
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music