There are currently no items in your cart.
Guitar Crosspicking Technique composed by Mickey Cochran. For Guitar (Flatpicking). Perfect binding, Technic. Bluegrass. Beginning-Intermediate. Book. 160 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.97177).
ISBN 9780786658664. Bluegrass. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Crosspicking technique on guitar is similar to bluegrass banjo, filling in all of the spaces between melody notes with a steady stream of harmony notes. With applied crosspicking technique, the guitar becomes a forceful solo instrument capable of filling a room with colorfully supported melodies. Not only does the guitar support itself, but crosspicking technique also works effectively for supporting other lead instruments and vocals in many styles of music including classical, rock, country, bluegrass, jazz, and new age. The methodology section of this book offers the intermediate to advanced guitarist many new ideas which can be added to their arsenal. The book also includes a full songbook section with an even wider repertoire to pursue. All of the lessons and songs are written in tablature only, so you don't have to read music, just count!
- Wildwood Flower Performed by A. P. Carter
- HOme Sweet Home
- Under The Double Eagle Performed by Joseph Franz Wagner
- John Hardy
- Red Wing
- Grandfather's Clock
- Weave And Way
- Down Yonder
- Bill Cheathum
- Eighth Of January
- Soldier's Joy
- Blackberry Blossom
- Ode to Joy Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Malagueña (A Spanish Study)
- Dill Pickle Rag
- Beaumont Rag
- Cotton Patch Rag
- Little Rock Getaway
- Alabama Jubilee
- Arkansas Traveler
- Cripple Creek
- Devil's Dream
- Flop Eared Mule
- Lach Lauven Castle
- Old Joe Clark
- Ragtime Annie
- Red Haired Boy
- Sailor's Hornpipe
- St. Anne's Reel
- Turkey In The Straw
Guitar Crosspicking Technique
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Guitar Crosspicking Technique
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Bluegrass Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook