Guild Repertoire - Preparatory A
Solo piano - Advanced
Piano Music Appropriate for the Auditions of the National Guild of Piano Teachers. Edited by Leo Podolsky, June Davidson, and Ardella Schaub. Graded Standard Repertoire; Masterworks; Piano Collection. Summy-Birchard Edition. Classical. Collection. With standard notation and fingerings (does not include words to the songs). 48 pages. Published by Summy-Birchard Inc (AP.0645).
Item Number: AP.0645
ISBN 0874876451. 9x12 inches.
A collection of piano music appropriate for the auditions of the National Guild of Piano Teachers. Selected and edited by Leo Podolsky, the familiar works have features in their editing and fingering that help students achieve expressive performance and technological ease. Guild Repertoire is divided into three levels, Elementary, Intermediate, and Preparatory (Advanced). Each level is divided into four categories: Classics (includes Baroque), Sonatina (Sonata), Romantic, Modern. All selections are in their original form. Pieces include Gavotte (J.S. Bach), Waltz in Eb Major (Chopin), Variations in D Major Op. 40, No. 1 (Kabalevsky) and more.
- Sicilienne Composed by Paradis
- Gavotte Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Fantasy Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, D Minor
- Ecossaises Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Sonatina Composed by Sander
- Sonata Op. 59, No. 1, Composed by Friedrich Kuhlau, A Major
- Waltz Composed by Frederic Chopin, Eb Major
- Nocturne Composed by Field, Bb Major
- Andante Sostenuto Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Three Waltzes Composed by Franz Schubert
- Rigaudon Composed by Edward MacDowell
- Prelude Composed by Reinhold Moritzovich Gliere
- Variations Op. 40, No. 1, Composed by Dmitri Kabalevsky, D Major