Greatest Hits - 1969-1999
Solo piano - SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
Piano/Vocal/Chords. Composed by John Williams. This edition: Piano/Vocal/Chords. Artist/Personality; Personality Book; Piano/Vocal/Chords. Movies. Songbook. With standard notation (does not include words to the songs). 140 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.PFM0008).
Item Number: AP.PFM0008
ISBN 0769294979. With standard notation (does not include words to the songs). Movies. 9x12 inches.
Themes from one of America's foremost composters of movie music. Includes theme from Close Encounters of the Third King, Duel of the Fates (from "The Phantom Menace"), Theme from "Schindler's List" and many others!
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 5-6.
About SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
4-note chords in both hands with large stretches and leaps. Irregular and complicated rhythms.
- Born On the Fourth Of July (Theme)
- Cadillac Of The Skies From "Empire Of The Sun"
- The Days Between From "Stepmom"
- Duel Of The Fates From "Star Wars: Episode 1"
- Far And Away (Main Theme)
- Hymn To The Fallen From "Saving Private Ryan"
- The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) From "The Empire Strikes Back"
- Look Down, Lord From "Rosewood"
- Luke And Leia From "Return Of The Jedi"
- March From "1941"
- March Of The Slave Children From "Indiana Jones & The Temple Of Doom"
- March From "Superman"
- Olympic Fanfare & Theme
- Raiders March From "Raiders Of The Lost Ark"
- The Reivers (Main Title)
- Scherzo For Motorcycle And Orchestra From "Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade"
- Seven Years In Tibet
- Somewhere In My Memory From "Home Alone"
- Star Wars (Main Theme)
- Sugarland Express (Main Theme)
- Summon The Heroes Written for 1996 Olympic Games
- Theme From "Close Encounters Of The Third Kind"
- Theme From "E.T."
- Theme From "J.F.K."
- Theme From "Jaws"
- Theme From "Jurassic Park"
- Theme From "Schindler's List"