Great Standards (Karaoke CDG)
Great Standards (Karaoke CDG) standards. Karaoke CDG. Published by Pocket Songs (PS.PSCDG105).
Sing eight spectacular selections from the Great American Songbook! Cole Porter wrote countless hits in his career but Night and Day was perhaps his most popular composition. Many artists in various different genres have recorded it, from Frank Sinatra to Ringo Starr to U2. The ballad Over The Rainbow, an Arlen/Yarburg tune, was immortalized in the 1939 film The Wizard of Oz and was recently voted the greatest movie song of all time by the AFI. Tackle these and other beloved standards with this fabulous karaoke collection from Pocket Songs.
Each Pocket Songs PSCDG album contains a complete performance with a professional vocalist as well as the karaoke tracks of each song, for the at-home performer. CDG discs can be played on a regular CD player but require a CDG player to see the graphics.
- But Not For Me Performed by Harry Connick Jr
- I Left My Heart In San Francisco Performed by Tony Bennett
- Lover Man Oh Where Can You Be Performed by Linda Ronstadt
- New York New York Performed by Frank Sinatra
- Night and Day Performed by Frank Sinatra
- Over The Rainbow Performed by Judy Garland
- The Way He Makes Me Feel Performed by Barbra Streisand
- The Way We Were Performed by Barbra Streisand