There are currently no items in your cart.
Great '60s Rock by Various. For Guitar. Strum It (Guitar). Rock and Classic Rock. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Lyrics, chord names, strum and pick patterns and standard notation. 64 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.699188).
ISBN 0634006134. With lyrics, chord names, strum and pick patterns and standard notation. Rock and Classic Rock. 9x12 inches.
Features the chords, strum patterns, melody and lyrics for 27 classic rock songs, all in their original keys. Includes: And I Love Her * Crying * Gloria * Good Lovin' * I Fought the Law * Mellow Yellow * Return to Sender * Runaway * Surfin' U.S.A. * The Twist * Twist and Shout * Under the Boardwalk * Wild Thing * and more!
About Strum It (Guitar)
"Strum It" was created to get guitar students and self-taught guitarists playing along with their favorite songs. The songs are arranged using their original keys in lead sheet format, and include the chords for each song, beginning to end. Perfect for players who want to play along with the original recordings, the melody and lyrics are also shown to help players keep their spot and to sing along. Strum It does not include tablature, or the difficult solo passages from the original recordings.
- Gloria Performed by The Shadows Of The Night
- Runaway Performed by Del Shannon
- Hanky Panky Performed by Tommy James & The Shondells
- And I Love Her Performed by The Beatles
- Crying Performed by Roy Orbison
- Eight Days A Week Performed by The Beatles
- Good Lovin' Performed by Young Rascals
- Good Luck Charm Performed by Elvis Presley
- Hello Mary Lou Performed by Ricky Nelson
- I Fought The Law Performed by Bobby Fuller Four
- Last Kiss Performed by Pearl Jam
- Nowhere Man Performed by The Beatles
- Oh, Pretty Woman Performed by Van Halen
- Return To Sender Performed by Elvis Presley
- Save the Last Dance for Me Performed by The Drifters
- Surfin' U.S.A. Performed by The Beach Boys
- Teen Angel Performed by Mark Dinning
- Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season) Performed by The Byrds
- The Twist Performed by Chubby Checker
- Twist And Shout Performed by The Beatles
- Under the Boardwalk Performed by The Drifters
- Walk Right In Performed by The Rooftop Singers
- When Will I Be Loved Performed by The Everly Brothers
- Wild Thing Performed by The Troggs
- Wooly Bully Performed by Sam The Sham & The Pharoahs
- You've Got To Hide Your Love Away Performed by The Beatles
- Mellow Yellow Performed by Donovan
Great '60s Rock
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Great '60s Rock
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Easy Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook