There are currently no items in your cart.
Great '50s Rock by Various. For Guitar. Strum It (Guitar). Rock, Classic Rock and Rock 'n' Roll. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Standard notation, lyrics, strum and pick patterns and chord names. 64 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.699187).
ISBN 0634006126. With standard notation, lyrics, strum and pick patterns and chord names. Rock, Classic Rock and Rock 'n' Roll. 9x12 inches.
This book lets guitarists strum the chords and sing along with 28 of early rock's biggest hits! Includes: At the Hop * Blueberry Hill * Bye Bye Love * Hound Dog * Long Tall Sally * Love Potion Number 9 * Peggy Sue * Rock Around the Clock * Splish Splash * That'll Be the Day * and more. All of the songs are shown in their original keys complete with chords, strum patterns, melody and lyrics.
About Strum It (Guitar)
"Strum It" was created to get guitar students and self-taught guitarists playing along with their favorite songs. The songs are arranged using their original keys in lead sheet format, and include the chords for each song, beginning to end. Perfect for players who want to play along with the original recordings, the melody and lyrics are also shown to help players keep their spot and to sing along. Strum It does not include tablature, or the difficult solo passages from the original recordings.
- All I Have To Do Is Dream Performed by The Everly Brothers
- At The Hop Performed by Danny And The Juniors
- Blue Suede Shoes Performed by Elvis Presely
- Blueberry Hill Performed by Fats Domino
- Bye Bye Love Performed by The Everly Brothers
- Chantilly Lace Performed by The Big Bopper
- Charlie Brown Performed by The Coasters
- Don't Be Cruel (To A Heart That's True) Performed by Elvis Presley
- Dream Lover Performed by Bobby Darin
- Great Balls of Fire Performed by Jerry Lee Lewis
- The Great Pretender Performed by The Platters
- Hound Dog Performed by Elvis Presley
- It's Only Make Believe Performed by Conway Twitty
- Jailhouse Rock Performed by Elvis Presley
- Long Tall Sally Performed by Little Richard
- Love Potion Number 9 Performed by The Searchers
- Peggy Sue Performed by Buddy Holly
- Rock Around The Clock Performed by Bill Haley & The Comets
- Shake, Rattle and Roll Performed by Bill Haley & The Comets
- Since I Don't Have You Performed by The Skyliners
- Splish Splash Performed by Bobby Darin
- Tears On My Pillow Performed by Little Anthony & The Imperials
- (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear Performed by Elvis Presley
- A Teenager in Love Performed by Dion And The Belmonts
- That'll Be The Day Performed by The Crickets
- Tutti Frutti Performed by Little Richard
- Wake Up Little Susie Performed by The Everly Brothers
- Yakety Yak Performed by The Coasters
Great '50s Rock
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Great '50s Rock
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Easy Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook