Grand Hotel - Book 2
Ensemble (Mixed) - Intermediate
Composed by Keith Stent. Arranged by Keith Stent. String Ensemble. Miscellaneous. Book. Published by Kevin Mayhew Publishers (KV.3611463).
Item Number: KV.3611463
This important series recaptures the essence of a bygone age and puts the piano trio (violin, cello, and piano) in a modern setting. These arrangements maintain the independent yet happy interaction among three equal instruments, so that the cellist is not confined to a mere bass line and the pianist restricted to middle-pitch, chordal accompaniments, with the superior violinist having all the best tunes; the roles are shared. From ballet music by Tchaikovsky to Borodin, from universal melodies by Grieg and Beethoven to less familiar pieces by Waldteufel and Gossec, this collection contains melodies that will delight the amateur, the professional, and the listener. Pull-out parts provided for violin and cello.
- Norwegian Dance Performed by Edvard Greig, Arranged By Keith Stent
- Valse Des Fleurs from 'The Nutcracker' Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Arranged By Keith Stent
- The Skaters' Waltz Performed by Emile Waldteufel, Arranged By Keith Stent
- Gavotte Performed by Francois-Joseph Gossec, Arranged By Keith Stent
- Polovetsian Dance from 'Prince Igor' Performed by Alexander Borodin, Arranged By Keith Stent
- Minuet In G Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven, Arranged By Keith Stent
- Funeral March of a Marionette Performed by Charles Gounod, Arranged By Keith Stent
Customers Who Bought Grand Hotel - Book 2 Also Bought: