There are currently no items in your cart.
Grand Hotel - Book 2 composed by Keith Stent. Arranged by Keith Stent. For Ensemble (Mixed). String Ensemble. Miscellaneous. Intermediate. Book. Published by Kevin Mayhew Publishers (KV.3611463).
This important series recaptures the essence of a bygone age and puts the piano trio (violin, cello, and piano) in a modern setting. These arrangements maintain the independent yet happy interaction among three equal instruments, so that the cellist is not confined to a mere bass line and the pianist restricted to middle-pitch, chordal accompaniments, with the superior violinist having all the best tunes; the roles are shared. From ballet music by Tchaikovsky to Borodin, from universal melodies by Grieg and Beethoven to less familiar pieces by Waldteufel and Gossec, this collection contains melodies that will delight the amateur, the professional, and the listener. Pull-out parts provided for violin and cello.
- Norwegian Dance Performed by Edvard Greig, Arranged By Keith Stent
- Valse Des Fleurs from 'The Nutcracker' Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Arranged By Keith Stent
- The Skaters' Waltz Performed by Emile Waldteufel, Arranged By Keith Stent
- Gavotte Performed by Francois-Joseph Gossec, Arranged By Keith Stent
- Polovetsian Dance from 'Prince Igor' Performed by Alexander Borodin, Arranged By Keith Stent
- Minuet In G Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven, Arranged By Keith Stent
- Funeral March of a Marionette Performed by Charles Gounod, Arranged By Keith Stent
Grand Hotel - Book 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Grand Hotel - Book 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More by this Composer: Keith Stent Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook