There are currently no items in your cart.
Graded Repertoire for Guitar, Book Two composed by Stanley Yates. For Guitar (Classical). Squareback saddle-stitched, Solos. Stanley Yates Guitar. Classic. Beginning-Intermediate. Book. 88 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.20038).
ISBN 9780786668205. Classic. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This second volume of graded repertoire for guitar continues the goal of providing students a stylistically comprehensive collection of attractive and inspiring music which also meets the pedagogic needs of teachers. While some of this music is very well known, much of it is not to be found in similar repertoire collections. Includes Foreword and Didactic Index: Easy music by Aguado, Ali, Bach, Calvi, Carcassi, Carolan, Carulli, Cutting, Dowland, Fuhrman, Garcia, Giuliani, Houghton, Hudson, Koshkin, Kuffner, Mertz, Murcia, Nava, Rak, Ribayez, Seth, Shand, Sor, Tesar, Visee, Yates, York and Zenamon.
- 3 Arpeggio Studies (Op. 59) Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- 3 Preludes (Op. 114) Performed by Ferdinando Carulli
- 4 Dances from Baroque Spain Performed by Lucas De Ribayez
- A Toye
- Allegro agitato in d-minor (Op. 192) Performed by Ferdinando Carulli
- Allemande (Study in A) Performed by Antonio Nava
- Amour Soucoupier (Study No. 1) Performed by Gerald Garcia
- Ancestral Bells Performed by Roger Hudson
- Andante in b-minor (Op. 31, No. 4) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Andante in e-minor (Op. 35, No. 14) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Andantino Grazioso (Op. 59) Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Andantino in C (Op. 139, No. 3) Performed by Mauro Giuliani
- Andantino in e-minor (Op. 51, No. 5) Performed by Mauro Giuliani
- Arpeggio Study in a-minor Performed by Dionisio Aguado
- Cantabile in d-minor (Op. 44, No. 17) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Caprice in d-minor Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Cossaca (Op. 80, No. 22) Performed by Joseph Kuffner
- Deck the Halls
- Duke's Tune Performed by Mark Houghton
- E-Jam Blues Performed by Stanley Yates
- Etude mecanique No. 5 Performed by Stanley Yates
- Flamenco Suite Performed by Mir Ali
- Gavotte (Op. 100) Performed by Ernest Shand
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Kemp's Jig
- La luna y el sol Performed by Jaime Mirtenbaum Zenamon
- La tia y la sobrina Performed by Santiago De Murcia
- Larghetto in e-minor (Op. 192) Performed by Ferdinando Carulli
- Larghetto in e-minor (Op. 241) Performed by Ferdinando Carulli
- Le pelerin Performed by Nikita Koshkin
- Lento in E Performed by Ernest Shand
- Milan Tesar Performed by Ballad
- Minuet In G Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Moderato in a-minor Performed by Johann Kaspar Mertz
- Moderato in b-minor (Op. 192) Performed by Ferdinando Carulli
- Moderato in C (Op. 44, No. 17) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Moderato in C (Op. 59) Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Musette in C Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Myron's Storm Performed by Douglas Seth
- Nocturne in C Performed by Johann Kaspar Mertz
- Ode to Whiskey Performed by Turlough O'Carolan
- Orlando Sleepeth Performed by John Dowland
- Packington's Pound Performed by Francis Cutting
- Passacaglia Performed by Mark Houghton
- Polka Performed by Stanley Yates
- Repeated-Note (tremolo) Study Performed by Antonio Nava
- Rober de Visee Performed by Menuet
- Romance Performed by Jaime Mirtenbaum Zenamon
- Rondo in G (Op. 27) Performed by Ferdinando Carulli
- Sheebeg And Sheemore Performed by Turlough O'Carolan
- Sherry's Waltz Performed by Andrew York
- Siciliana in a-minor (Op. 241) Performed by Ferdinando Carulli
- Study in a-minor Performed by Dionisio Aguado
- Study in e-minor (Op. 100) Performed by Ernest Shand
- Study in e-minor (Op. 31, No. 6) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Tanz Performed by Georg Furhman
- The Greenland Whale Fishery
- The Old Castle Performed by Stephan Rak
- The Sick Tune
- Tordiglione Performed by Carlo Calvi
- Valse in A-major (Op. 100) Performed by Ernest Shand
- Valse in G-major (Op. 100) Performed by Ernest Shand
- Wilson's Wild
Graded Repertoire for Guitar, Book Two
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Graded Repertoire for Guitar, Book Two
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook