Graded Guitar Duos, Volume 3
Guitar (Classical) - Intermediate-Advanced
Composed by Mark Small and Robert Torres. Saddle-stitched, Duets. Classic. Book. 136 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98178).
Item Number: MB.98178
ISBN 9780786650019. 8.5 x 11 inches.
This volume is for the advanced guitar duo that is seeking concert-worthy music and a technical challenge. The works transcribed here include selections by Beethoven, de Falla, Bach, Mozart, Handel, Gounod, and others. Much effort was exerted to find works that work well as guitar duos, are not available elsewhere, and yet will be well known to audiences. Like all of the volumes in this series, the works chosen come from the Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic, and 20th Century style periods. Standard notation only.
- A Plain Song, from the Schoole of Musicke Performed by Thomas Robinson, Trans. Robert Torres
- Mrs. Verrall's Air Performed by Mark L. Small
- Falte d'Argens Performed by Girolamo Cavazzoni, Arr. Mark L. Small And Alan Hager
- Rondo, from Sonata in C Major K. 545 Performed by W. A. Mozart, Arr. Mark L. Small
- Hallelujah Chorus, The Performed by G. F. Handel, Arr. John Marsh, Trans. Mark L. Small
- Funeral March of a Marionette Performed by Charles Gounod, Arr. Mark L. Small
- Prelude #15, G Major, from The Well Tempered Clavier Book II Performed by J. S. Bach, Trans. Robert Torres
- Fugue #15, G Major, from The Well Tempered Clavier Book II Performed by J. S. Bach, Trans. Robert Torres
- Allegro Molto Vivace, from Piano Sonata Op. 27, No. 1 Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven, Trans. Robert Torres
- Cataluña, from Suite Española Performed by Isaac Albéniz, Trans. Robert Torres
- Canción del Fuego fatuo, from El amor brujo Performed by Manuel De Falla, Trans. Robert Torres
Customers Who Bought Graded Guitar Duos, Volume 3 Also Bought: