There are currently no items in your cart.
Guitar (Classical) - Beginning
Composed by Mark Small. Saddle-stitched, Duets. Classic. Book. 32 pages.
Item Number: MB.97214
ISBN 9780786635351. Classic. 8.5 x 11 inches.
This volume contains sixteen pieces for the beginning classical guitar duo. Efforts have been made to include composers of note from various periods such as Tchaikovsky, Dowland, Beethoven, Bartok, and Bach, yet the music is not above the abilities of beginning readers. By and large, the key signatures have only one sharp or flat and the accidentals are minimal. The music falls within first position and difficult bar chords have been avoided. The book will provide beginning duos access to music by great composers that is not beyond their capabilities. Written in standard notation only with suggested left hand fingering. Convenient pull-out parts are provided for guitars 1 and 2.
- King William's March Performed by Jeremiah Clarke
- Capriccio Performed by Johan Anton Logy
- In Church Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Melody Performed by Robert Schumann
- Children's Song Performed by Bela Bartok
- Russian Folk Song Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Jumping Performed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Dowland's Bells Performed by John Dowland
- Bourree Performed by George Frideric Handel
- German Dance Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Hornpipe Performed by Daniel Purcell
- Menuet en Rondeau Performed by Jean Philippe-Rameau
- #24 Performed by Bela Bartok
- Lagrima Performed by Francisco Tarrega
- Minuet Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Customers Who Bought Graded Guitar Duos, Volume 1 Also Bought: