There are currently no items in your cart.
Gospel Harp composed by Phil Duncan. For Harmonica (All). Squareback saddle-stitched, Solos. Gospel-Old Time. Intermediate. Book. 112 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.95331).
ISBN 9780786601776. Gospel-Old Time. 8.5 x 11 inches.
A collection for diatonic, crossharp, and chromatic harmonica. The gospel songs presented here are written as the song has been presented throughout the years. Key changes have been made to accommodate the harmonica. The first section is standard harmonica, key of C. The second section is in cross-harp (second) position. The third section uses a changed or retuned harmonica such as Lee Oskar's Melody Maker in G, or the Country Tuned Hohner Harmonica in C. Written in standard notation and tablature for diatonic and chromatic harmonicas with lyrics and chord symbols. Includes 91 tunes such as The Old Rugged Cross; The Love of God; In the Garden; He's Got the Whole World in His Hands; Oh, When the Saints Go Marching In; This Train Is Bound For Glory; His Eye is on the Sparrow; and much more.
- He Is Able To Deliver Thee Performed by William A. Ogden
- I Feel Like Travelin' On Performed by Words: W. Hunter
- Amazing Grace Performed by Words: J. Newton
- Are You Washed In The Blood Performed by E.A. Hoffman
- Just A Closer Walk With Thee
- The Love of God Performed by F.M. Lehman
- Whispering Hope Performed by A. Hawthorne
- His Eye Is On The Sparrow Performed by Chas. Gabriel, Words: C.D. Martin
- Joy Unspeakable Performed by B.E. Warren
- He Brought Me Out Performed by Henry L. Gilmour, Words: Zelley/Gilmour
- I Shall Know Him Performed by John R. Sweeney, Words: Fanny Crosby
- My Burdens Rolled Away Performed by Minnie A. Steele
- We'll Give The Glory To Jesus
- When The Battle's Over Performed by Isaac Watts
- When We All Get To Heaven Performed by Emily D. Wilson, Words: E.E. Hewitt
- Come, Let Us Go Performed by Phil Duncan
- Heavenly Sunlight Performed by George H. Cook, Words: Henry J. Zelley
- He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
- It Is Mine Performed by William E. Marks, Words: E.H. Hoffman
- I've Been Anchored In Jesus Performed by Lewis E. Jones
- Stepping In The Light Performed by William Kirkpatrick, Words: E.E. Hewitt
- Brighten the Corner Performed by Chas. Gabriel
- Glory To His Name Performed by John Stockton, Words: E.A. Hoffman
- He's A Wonderful Savior To Me Performed by Blanche Kerr Brock
- He's Everything To Me Performed by Hampton H. Sewell
- I Will Enter His Gates
- I Will Sing of the Mercies of the Lord
- The Lily Of The Valley Performed by William S. Hays, Words: Charles W. Fry
- There Shall Be Showers Of Blessing Performed by James Mcgranahan, Words: D.W. Whittle
- Throw Out The Life Line Performed by G.C. Stebbins, Words: E.S. Ufford
- We'll Understand it Better Performed by Charles A. Tindley
- A Child Of The King Performed by John B. Sumner, Words: H.E. Buell
- At Calvary Performed by Daniel B. Towner, Words: W.R. Newell
- Come And Dine Performed by C.B. Widmeyer
- Get On Board, Little Children
- In the Garden Performed by C. Austin Miles
- Love Lifted Me Performed by Howard E. Smith, Words: James Rowe
- Tell It To Jesus Performed by Edmund S. Lorenz, Words: Jeremiah Rankin
- When I See The Blood Performed by John G. Foote
- Whosoever Meaneth Me Performed by Edwin Mcconnell
- He Took My Sins Away Performed by Margaret J. Harris
- It's Just Like His Great Love Performed by Clarence Strouse, Words: Edna Worrell
- Just Call On The Name Of Jesus Performed by Phil Duncan
- More About Jesus Performed by John G. Sweeney, Words: E.E. Hewitt
- Walk Down That Calv'ry Road Performed by Phil Duncan, Words: Deanna Speck & Phil Duncan
- An Old Account Settled Performed by F.M. Graham
- I Shall Not Be Moved Performed by V.O. Fossett
- In The Twinkling Of An Eye Performed by William Kirkpatrick, Words: Fanny Crosby
- More Abundantly Performed by Thoro Harris
- Oh, When The Saints Go Marching In
- We Shall See The King Performed by James B. Vaughan
- Come to the Feast Performed by William Ogden, Words: C.G. Homer
- Leaning On Your Love Performed by Phil Duncan, Words: Deanna Speck & Phil Duncan
- Standing On The Promises Performed by Russell Carter
- The Church In The Wildwood Performed by Dr. W.S. Pitts
- The Old Rugged Cross Performed by Geo. Bennard
- When The Redeemed Are Gathering In Performed by W.H. Dutton, Words: Rev. J. Oatman Jr.
- When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder Performed by James M. Black
- A New Name In Glory Performed by C. Austin Miles
- Count Your Blessings Performed by E.O. Excell, Words: J. Oatman Jr.
- I've Been Redeemed Performed by Phil Duncan
- Joy To The World Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Since Jesus Came Into My Heart Performed by Chas. Gabriel, Words: R.H. Mcdaniel
- The Haven Of Rest Performed by George D. Moore, H.L. Gilmour
- The Unclouded Day Performed by J.K. Alwood
- This World Is Not My Home
- He Ransomed Me Performed by J.W. Henderson, Words: J.H. Johnston
- in the Great Triumphant Morning Performed by R.E. Winsett
- Just Over In The Glory Land Performed by Emmet S. Dean, Words: J.W. Acuff
- My Savior's Love For Me Performed by Chas. Gabriel
- This Train Is Bound For Glory
- Bring Your Vessels, Not A Few Performed by L.N. Morris
- Every Time I Feel The Spirit
- Sweeter As The Years Go By Performed by Lelia Morris
- The Healing Waters Performed by L.L. Pickett, Words: H.H. Heimar
- Victory Performed by B.E. Warren
- Will The Circle Be Unbroken Performed by Charles H. Gabriel
- Oh I Want To See Him Performed by R.H. Cornelius
- The Name Of Jesus Performed by E.S. Lorenz, Words: W.C. Martin
- When They Ring The Golden Bells Performed by Dion De Marbelle
- A Shelter In The Time Of Storm Performed by I. David Sankey, Words: V.J. Charleworth
- I Surrender All Performed by W.S. Weeden, Words: J. Vande Venter
- O That Will Be Glory Performed by Chas. Gabriel
- I Will Sing the Wondrous Story Performed by P.P. Bilhorn, Words: Francis Rowley
- It Is Truly Wonderful Performed by B.E. Warren
- Life Is Like A Mountain Railroad Performed by C.D. Tillman, Words: M.E. Abbey
- The Glory-Land Way Performed by J.S. Torbett
- Victory Ahead Performed by William Grum
- Softly And Tenderly Performed by Will Thompson
- Still Sweeter Every Day Performed by C. Austin Miles, Words: W.C. Martin
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Harmonica Sheet Music
Genre: Gospel Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook