There are currently no items in your cart.
Gospel Flute composed by Paul Mickelson. For Flute. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Sacred. Intermediate. Book. 80 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.95476).
ISBN 9780786605057. Sacred. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Twelve beautiful solos based on favorite hymns and sacred melodies. Selections are appropriate for use throughout the church year and are easy to moderate in difficulty. Keyboard accompaniment is included for easy selection.
- He Is Lord (Praise/Worship Medley) Performed by Arr.: Paul Mickelson
- Brethren, We Have Met To Worship (Worship & Adore Performed by William Moore, Arr.: Paul Mickelson
- O Come, Let Us Adore Him (Worship And Adore Him Me Performed by William Moore, Arr: Paul Mickelson
- Amazing Grace (Grace Medley) Performed by Arr: Paul Mickelson
- God Is So Good (Praise/Worship Medley) Performed by Arr.: Paul Mickelson
- Let Us Break Bread Together Performed by Arr: Paul Mickelson
- His Eye Is On The Sparrow Performed by Charles H. Gabriel, Arr: Paul Mickelson
- I Will Sing (Reprise) (Praise/Worship Medley) Performed by Arr.: Paul Mickelson
- March: Stand Up For Jesus Performed by Webb/Geibel, Arr: Paul Mickelson
- I Will Sing Of The Mercies (Praise/Worship Medley) Performed by Arr: Paul Mickelson
- The Lord Bless You and Keep You Performed by Lutkin, Arr: Paul Mickelson
- Grace Greater Than Our Sin (Grace Medley) Performed by Arr.: Paul Mickelson
- In the Garden Performed by C. Austin Miles, Arr: Paul Mickelson
- O Worship The King (Worship And Adore Him Medley) Performed by William Moore, Arr: Paul Mickelson
- O Store Gud, Aka How Great Thou Art Performed by Arr: Paul Mickelson
- Flee As A Bird To Your Mountain Performed by Arr: Paul Mickelson
- We Worship And Adrore Thee (Worship And Adore Him Performed by William Moore, Arr: Paul Mickelson
- The Holy City Performed by Stephen Adams, Arr: Paul Mickelson
- The Old Rugged Cross Performed by George Bennard, Arr: Paul Mickelson
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Flute Solo Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook