There are currently no items in your cart.
Good Ol' Songs
- Look inside(1)
Collection / Songbook
Hal Leonard Paperback Songs
Good Ol' Songs by Various. For C Instruments, Melody/Lyrics/Chords. Hal Leonard Paperback Songs. Americana, Traditional Pop and Vocal Standards. Difficulty: easy-medium to medium. Guitar/vocal songbook. Vocal melody, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 255 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.240159).
ISBN 0634018310. With vocal melody, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Americana, Traditional Pop and Vocal Standards. 4.2x6.7 inches.
140 beloved songs of yesteryear, all in one handy, bargain-priced book! Songs include: After You've Gone * Alexander's Ragtime Band * Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home * By the Light of the Silvery Moon * Chicago * Dardanella * Dark Eyes * The Entertainer * Frankie and Johnny * Give My Regards to Broadway * The Glow Worm * I Ain't Got Nobody * I Wish I Could Shimmy like My Sister Kate * K-K-K-Katy * M-O-T-H-E-R * My Man * Paper Doll * Peg O' My Heart * Swanee * Take Me Out to the Ball Game * Tiger Rag * When Irish Eyes Are Smiling * When My Baby Smiles at Me * You Made Me Love You * and more!
About Hal Leonard Paperback Songs
These perfectly portable paperbacks include the melodies, lyrics, and chord symbols for your favorite songs, all in a convenient, pocket-sized book. Using concise, one-line music notation, anyone from hobbyists to professionals can strum on the guitar, play melodies on the piano, or sing the lyrics to great songs. Books also include a helpful guitar chord chart. All books are 4-1/8" x 6-3/4".
- M-O-T-H-E-R (A Word that means the World to me)
- Indian Summer
- Down by the Old Mill Stream
- (There'll Be) A Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight
- Aba Daba Honeymoon
- I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
- After the Ball
- After You've Gone
- Frankie and Johnny
- Ain't We Got Fun?
- Alabama Jubilee
- Alexander's Ragtime Band
- Alice Blue Gown
- The Wabash Cannon Ball
- Till We Meet Again
- That's A Plenty
- My Hero
- Danny Boy (Londonderry Air)
- April Showers
- Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
- Beale Street Blues
- The Bells Of St. Mary's
- Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon
- By The Beautiful Sea
- Carolina In The Morning
- Chinatown, My Chinatown
- Cuddle Up A Little Closer, Lovey Mine
- Give My Regards to Broadway
- Dark Eyes
- Down Among The Sheltering Palms
- Down Yonder
- The Entertainer
- Fascination (Valse Tzigane)
- For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
- For Me And My Gal
- Girl I Left Behind Me
- The Glow Worm
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find
- Good Night Ladies
- Goodbye, My Lady Love
- Hail, Hail, The Gang's All Here
- Hearts And Flowers
- Hello! Ma Baby
- How 'Ya Gonna Keep 'em Down On The Farm? (After They've Seen Paree)
- I Ain't Got Nobody (And Nobody Cares For Me)
- I Love A Piano
- I Love You Truly
- I Want a Girl (Just Like the Girl that Married Dear Old Dad)
- I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate
- I Wish I Were Single Again
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
- I'll Build A Stairway To Paradise
- I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen
- I'm Just WIld About Harry
- Ida, Sweet as Apple Cider
- If I Had My Way
- If You Were the Only Girl in the World
- In My Merry Oldsmobile
- In the Good Old Summertime
- Indiana (Back Home Again In Indiana)
- It's A Long, Long Way To Tipperary
- The Jazz-Me Blues
- Jelly Roll Blues
- Johnson Rag
- Let Me Call You Sweetheart
- Let the Rest of the World Go by
- Limehouse Blues
- Look for the Silver Lining
- The Love Nest
- Ma (He's Making Eyes At Me)
- Maple Leaf Rag
- Mary's A Grand Old Name
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis
- Meet Me Tonight in Dreamland
- Melody of Love
- Moonlight Bay
- My Buddy
- My Man (Mon Homme)
- My Melancholy Baby
- My Wild Irish Rose
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning
- Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny, Oh!
- Oh! You Beautiful Doll
- Over There
- Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old Kit Bag And Smile, Smile, Smile
- Paper Doll
- Peg O' My Heart
- Play A Simple Melody
- Poor Butterfly
- Pretty Baby
- A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey
- Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody
- Rose Room
- Roses Of Picardy
- Row, Row, Row
- Royal Garden Blues
- Say It With Music
- Second Hand Rose
- The Sheik Of Araby
- Shine On, Harvest Moon
- Sidewalks Of New York
- Silver Threads Among The Gold
- Somebody Stole My Gal
- Saint James Infirmary
- St. Louis Blues
- Sugar Blues
- The Sweetheart Of Sigma Chi
- They Didn't Believe Me
- Three O'clock In The Morning
- Tiger Rag (Hold That Tiger)
- Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (That's An Irish Lullaby)
- Toot, Toot, Tootsie! (Good-bye!)
- Twelfth Street Rag
- Wait 'Til The Sun Shines, Nellie
- Waiting for the Robert E. Lee
- The Wang Wang Blues
- 'Way Down Yonder In New Orleans
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling
- When My Baby Smiles At Me
- When You Wore A Tulip (And I Wore a Big Red Rose)
- The Yellow Rose of Texas
- You Made Me Love You (I didn't Want to do it)
- Colonel Bogey March
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game
Good Ol' Songs
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Good Ol' Songs
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Hal Leonard Paperback Songs