There are currently no items in your cart.
Goblins composed by Steve Ridley. Percussion Ensemble. For Percussion Ensemble (Player 1 (Vibraphone, Suspended Cymbal, Crotales - shared w/ 3), Player 2 (Vibraphone, Suspended Cymbal, Bells), Player 3 (Xylophone, Suspended Cymbal, Chunky Shakers, Sleighbells, Crotales - shared w/ 1, Bass Drum and Gong - shared w/ 9), Player 4 (4.3 o). Medium difficult. Score and parts. Duration 3:50. Published by C. Alan Publications (CN.03100).
This challenging programmatic work requires all mallet players to have 4-mallet technique. Set primarily in 12/8 and 9/8, Ridley incorporates hip sounds and rhythms throughout.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Ensemble: Percussion Ensemble Music
Genre: Halloween Sheet Music