There are currently no items in your cart.
Go, Lovely Rose composed by Brian Myer. For SATB choir (divisi, a cappella). Concert, General. Octavo. Published by Santa Barbara Music Publishing (SB.SBMP-1056).
Great color, passion, and a hauntingly beautiful ending are the hallmarks of this special setting of this beloved text. The title words open the piece with a motif encompassing a perfect fifth. This motif then appears woven into the layered texture of many of the phrases, and it is echoed at the end for a dramatic conclusion. Highly recommended for the adept choir.
Go, Lovely Rose
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Go, Lovely Rose
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: A Cappella Sheet Music