There are currently no items in your cart.
Gloria composed by Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1741). Edited by Paul Everett. For SATB choir and orchestra/keyboard. Oratorios. Classic Choral Works. Level B (easy). Full score. 104 pages. Duration 25'. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193384552).
ISBN 9780193384552. 12 x 8 inches.
For soloists, SATB chorus, baroque orchestra (oboe, trumpet, bassoon, keyboard and strings) or keyboard Both full and vocal scores make clear distinction between original and editorial markings. They are supplemented by a full critical apparatus and continuo realization, and information on performance practice is relevant without being prescriptive. This edition is also unique in including a transcription of the 'Cum sancto spirito' from Ruggieri's Gloria which formed the basis of Vivaldi's own setting. All material is also available on hire from the publisher.
- Gloria in excelsis Deo
- Et in terra pax hominibus
- Laudamus te
- Gratias agimus tibi
- Domine Deus, Rex coelestis
- Domine Fili Unigenite
- Domine Deus, Agnus Dei
- Qui tollis peccata mundi
- Qui sedes ad dexteram Patris
- Quonuam tu solus sanctus
- Cum Sancto Spiritu
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More by this Composer: Antonio Vivaldi Sheet Music Antonio Vivaldi Choir Sheet Music Antonio Vivaldi Organ Accompaniment Sheet Music Antonio Vivaldi 4-Part Sheet Music Antonio Vivaldi Mixed Choir Sheet Music Antonio Vivaldi Orchestra Sheet Music Antonio Vivaldi SATB Sheet Music
Genre: Baroque Period Sheet Music
Series: Classic Choral Works