Getting To Know... Cinderella (ShowKit)
Getting To Know... Cinderella (ShowKit) composed by Rodgers & Hammerstein. Getting To Know... Collection (G2K). ShowKit. Published by Hal Leonard Junior Musicals (HJ.8744441).
"Impossible things are happening every day!" sings the Godmother in Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical fairy tale CINDERELLA, and impossible things will happen when young performers bring this timeless tale to life.
First seen as a television spectacular in 1957, and remade for television in 1965 and 1997, Rodgers & Hammerstein's CINDERELLA spins its own version of the traditional story, woven through with such beloved songs as "In My Own Little Corner," "Ten Minutes Ago" and "Impossible."
With the script and score lovingly adapted for elementary and middle school performers, this classic seems as fresh as today. After all, even if we know the story by heart, we still hold our breath until we are sure that the slipper fits.
Getting to Know ... Rodgers & Hammerstein's CINDERELLA is the perfect show to introduce young people up through the 9th grade the magic of live theater.
This ShowKit includes:
- 20 Libretto/Vocal Books
- 10 Chorus Books
- 2 Piano/Vocal Scores
- 2 Director's Scripts
- 1 Director's Guide
- 1 Study Guide
- 1 Performance/Accompaniment CD
- 1 Video Guide to Musical Staging
Following the purchase of the ShowKit, you will be contacted for verification of eligibility. Please be sure to include a valid e-mail address and phone number with your order.
Once it is determined you are eligible and the ShowKit is purchased, the following items can be purchased individually:
- Libretto/Vocal Book (1 Book) - $15.00
- Libretto/Vocal Books (10-Pack) - $120.00
- Chorus Books (10-pack) - $35.00
- Piano/Vocal Score - $50.00
- Director's Script - $25.00
- Director's Guide - $40.00
- Study Guide - $50.00
- Performance/Accompaniment CD - $100.00
- Staging Video - $50.00
- Accredited schools, grades K-9
This show is available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only.
About Getting To Know... Collection (G2K)
From Rodgers & Hammerstein Theatricals, the "Getting to Know..." collection of musicals for young performers is a perfect way to introduce young people up through 9th grade to the wonders of live theater. These adaptations of classic musicals are specially designed for pre-high school students and each show runs approximately 70 minutes. The all-inclusive ShowKit provides all you need to make your production a success!
Scene 1: The Public Square
- The Prince Is Giving a Ball! Performed by The Herald And Townspeople
Scene 2: The Stepfamily's Home
- In My Own Little Corner Performed by Cinderella
Scene 3: The Royal Parlor
- Your Majesties Performed by The King, Queen, Chef And Palace Staff
Scene 4: The Stepfamily's Home
- Fol-de-rol Performed by The Godmother
- Impossible Performed by The Godmother And Cinderella
- The Transformation Performed by The Godmother, Cinderella, Horses, Coachman And Footman
- It's Possible! Performed by Cinderella And The Godmother
- Finale Scene 4 Performed by Cinderella, The Godmother, Horses, Footman And Coachman
Scene 5: The Palace Ballroom
- Gavotte Performed by The Prince And Palace Guests
- Ten Minutes Ago Performed by The Prince, Cinderella And Palace Guests
- Stepsisters' Lament Performed by Portia And Joy
Scene 7: The Stepfamily's Home
- When You're Driving Through the Moonlight Performed by Cinderella, The Stepmother, Portia And Joy
- A Lovely Night Performed by Cinderella, The Stepmother, Portia And Joy
Scene 8: A Street in the Kingdom
- The Search Performed by The Herald And The Maidens
- Wedding Finale: "It's Possible!" Performed by The Company