There are currently no items in your cart.
Getting to Know...Cinderella composed by Oscar Hammerstein and Richard Rodgers. For Choral (Audio Sampler). Recorded Promo - Stockable. Audio CD. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8744442).
ISBN 0634086073. 9x12 inches.
The timeless enchantment of a magical fairy tale is reborn with the Rodgers & Hammerstein hallmarks of originality, charm and elegance. The beloved story of a girl who overcomes her circumstances by believing in herself explores themes of self-esteem, resourcefulness and forgiveness. The musical offers wonderful roles for six girls and four boys, and the singing/dancing chorus can include as many students as your performance space can hold. Originally produced for television in 1957 starring Julie Andrews, it was presented in 1965 with Leslie Ann Warren and again in 1997 with Whitney Houston and Brandy, successfully transporting new generations to the miraculous kingdom of dreams-come-true. As adapted in this new edition for young performers, the story still resonates with great warmth and more than a touch of hilarity and the hearts of children and adults alike still soar when the slipper fits.
- The Transformation
- Wedding Finale: It's Possible
- A Lovely Night
- Stepsisters' Lament
- Ten Minutes Ago
- Your Majesties
- In My Own Little Corner
- It's Possible
- When You're Driving Through the Moonlight
- The Prince Is Giving A Ball
Getting to Know...Cinderella
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Getting to Know...Cinderella
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music