There are currently no items in your cart.
Getting into Bluegrass Mandolin composed by Dix Bruce. For Mandolin. Squareback saddle-stitched, Methods. Getting Into. Bluegrass. Beginning. Book/CD Set. 96 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.20099BCD).
ISBN 9780786666881. Bluegrass. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Getting into Bluegrass Mandolin is specifically designed to quickly and simply show you how to play bluegrass mandolin. It teaches everything you'll need to know including: chords (both open and 'bluegrass chop' variety), rhythm, single-note playing, double stops, fiddle tunes, playing in all keys (transposing from one key to another), playing backup, introductions or 'kickoffs', and tremolo. Lessons use classic bluegrass songs and tunes to help you build a great bluegrass repertoire as you learn. All songs and examples from the book are recorded at both slow and regular speeds on the CD. Written in standard notation and tablature.
- A Beautiful Life
- All The Good Times are Past and Gone
- Aura Lee
- Banks Of The Ohio
- Bury Me Beneath The Willow
- Crawdad Song
- Down In The Willow Garden
- East Virginia Blues
- In The Pines
- John Hardy
- Little Maggie
- Lonesome Valley
- Long Journey Home
- Man Of Constant Sorrow
- Moveable Blues
- New River Train
- Nine Pound Hammer
- Old Joe Clark
- Pass Me Not
- Ragtime Annie
- Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms
- Shady Grove
- Somebody Touched Me
- Wayfaring Stranger
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Will The Circle Be Unbroken
Getting into Bluegrass Mandolin
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Getting into Bluegrass Mandolin
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Mandolin Sheet Music
Genre: Bluegrass Sheet Music
Series: Getting Into