German Romantic Motets - Reger to Wolf
Edited by Ralph Allwood. Music Sales America. Romantic, Sacred, Choral. 136 pages. Novello & Co Ltd. #NOV078640. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14012591).
Item Number: HL.14012591
ISBN 1844496805. 6.75x9.75 inches.
A superb collection of sixteen works by the greatest nineteenth-century German and Austrian composers for choir, compiled and edited by Ralph Allwood. This volume includes works by Reger, Wagner, Rheinberger, Wolf and Schubert.
- Abendlied Op.39 No.2 Performed by Max Reger
- Abendlied Op.69 No.3 Performed by Josef Gabriel Rheinberger
- An Die Musik D.547 Performed by Franz Schubert; Lydia Smallwood
- An Webers Grabe Wwv 72 Performed by Richard Wagner
- Anima Nostra (Unsere Seele) Op.133 No.1
- Aufblick (6 Geistliche Lieder No.1) Performed by Hugo Wolf
- Ergebung (6 Geistliche Lieder No.5) Performed by Hugo Wolf
- Eripe Me (Rette Mich, Herr) Op.140 No.3 Performed by Josef Gabriel Rheinberger
- Laudate Dominum (Lobpreiset Gott Den Herrn) Op.133 No.3 Performed by Josef Gabriel Rheinberger
- Letze Bitte (6 Geistliche Lieder No.6) Performed by Hugo Wolf
- Litanei Auf Das Fest Allerseelen D.343 Performed by Franz Schubert; Ralph Allwood
- Meditabor (Denken Will Ich) Op.133 No.2 Performed by Josef Gabriel Rheinberger
- Morgenlied Op.69 No.1 Performed by Josef Gabriel Rheinberger
- O Tod, Wie Bitter Bist Du Op.110 No.3 Performed by Max Reger
- Tribulationes (Leiden Und Bedrangnis) Op.140 No.1 Performed by Josef Rhienberger