There are currently no items in your cart.
Fun with the Ukulele composed by Mel Bay. For Ukulele (Soprano). Saddle-stitched, Methods. Fun With. Folk. Beginning. Book. 40 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93270).
ISBN 9780871664655. Folk. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Presents tuning, proper positioning, basic chords (C tuning) and folk songs for strumming and singing. Very easy to comprehend, even for the absolute beginner. The book teaches rhythm accompaniment in several meters. Each song includes lyrics and a suggested strumming pattern. A companion video is available and recommended to ensure accuracy and ease of learning.
- Down in the Valley
- Good Night Ladies
- In The Evening By The Moonlight
- On Top of Old Smoky
- Buffalo Gals
- Our Boys Will Shine Tonight
- Hand Me Down My Walking Cane
- I've Been Working On The Railroad
- Little Annie Rooney
- Long, Long Ago
- The Old Grey Mare
- There Is a Tavern in the Town
- Oh, My Darling Clementine
- She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain
- Darling Nellie Gray
- My Bonnie
- Oh! Susanna
- Skip to My Lou
- The Blue Tail Fly
- The Marines Hymn
- Home on the Range
- Red River Valley
Fun with the Ukulele
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Fun with the Ukulele
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Ukulele Sheet Music
Genre: Folk Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Fun With